Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kaori's 7th birthday

So last Friday, our baby girl turned 7 and yesterday we celebrated with a Rainbow themed party:)
It was actually really fun to try and make everything as colorful as possible.  The kids had a ton of fun and we really enjoyed it. 
This was so much more cool in person. I took like 6 pictures of this hoping it would look awesome, but it never did, haha


Naomi's drawing on the window.  This is always tricky, cause she has to write backward so they can read it from the outside.  Not bad :)

When they were just chopping up random shapes and sticking them on there, I thought it looked ridiculous.  They were trying to be conscious of waste and use all of their leftover paper.  I told her to make it go in color order and it ended up looking kinda cool, you think?

Our Rainbow snack

The party started off with kids just chasing each other around and hitting each other with balloons.
  It got off to a quick, loud, rambunctious start. Obviously they were having a good time.

So we quickly started in with games.  They are all cheaters. Except MAYBE Naomi.
 Twister with 7 kids. Fun Fun!

Then we had the quiet sanity crafty activity. They beaded bracelets or bookmarks, whichever they wanted.

Then we went outside to do our parachute activity which didn't really go as planned and then ended up being a dodgeball barrier.

Team 1

Team 2

Game on! 

My beautiful birthday cake creation. :) I don't know that I have ever  had to coordinate that many colors on the cake.  Not too shabby:)

Make a wish!

Our "pinata". Candy inside, popping balloons, they loved this one.

All the kiddos

Grandma and Grandpa


More grandparents. Papa and Naomi were being silly.  This is the 6th picture


Family photo time
Her invite





 

No comments: