Naomi turned 10! It's taken me this long to officially post this draft. :-P She is double digits! So crazy. Makes me sad she is getting so old so fast :(
We also managed to make it to the Woodland Parade this time. I think we've only made it like twice.
But this year they really enjoyed it, so it was worth it and we will probably go again.
A friend made me a birthday cake too:)
 |
| At Naomi's holiday band concert. Johnston's were there but left too quickly for a picture. |
 |
Two girls, two competitors and one came out victor! Naomi won her school spelling bee. :)
|
 |
| We've been to the Sundial bridge a few times in Redding, but this was such a fun picture we had to include it. We were there visiting for Milo's 2nd birthday. |
 |
| And then it was easter. Lots of fun coloring eggs:) |
 |
Those lucky girls ;)
|
 |
Can't wait every year for the girls Ballet Recital. It was so fun to go and watch. They are really beginning to shine up there:) |
 |
Had the chance to fly to minnesota and meet little Peter and visit with Alison and Shawn. Such a great visit, so much fun and so laid back. It felt like a real vacation! |
 |
Naomi had to do a state project, and I think she picked Utah because of all those family members out there;) She enjoyed that project, and surprise, Karen was in town and was helping her with it. Too funny:)
|
 |
Kids got to go rollarskating for my one of my best friend's Jo Lynn's 30th birthday. Had a lot of fun. Girls REALLY had a lot of fun:) Naomi was really getting good at it. |
 |
| Highlight of my year, even with all the good things that have gone on this year. It's been too long since we were all able to get together and have some fun. Pictures turned out so good, which is always wonderful because that is what I look at for months after and miss you all so much. Glad we made it out finally after so long! Just in time for one of us to have another kid and set me behind again... ;) |
 |
This is how my girls spent the majority of the time there, haha
|
 |
| Didn't quiet make it to a friend's driveway this year, so parked on a random street and watched the fireworks. Girls don't seem to care as long as we get to watch them, haha! |
 |
Naomi was able to go to a robotics camp during the summer. She built this simple robot and lots of robot art. She absolutely loved it. |
 |
and then our goober child broke her arm, poor baby. Rollerblading. Doesnt sound like it was such a good thing to introduce to her, haha. Really though, it was just kinda a freak fall. Her arm just landed in just the right (or wrong) spot. She is healing great, but our summer was a lot drier this year :-P
|
 |
We celebrated Vic's 70th Birthday this year. It was a big party, and it was like a family reunion on Pop's side. So we got to see everyone together. So fun:) |
 |
| And Then we were back at school. I always feel like our years go from Sept to Aug. Happy new year ;) |
4 comments:
Oh I miss you guys so much!! I still feel like the year starts in Sept. I love the pictures. Jason's reaction to Naomi's robot: "Awesome"
I still really love the sundial bridge picture....an absolute picture perfect...but I have to agree that our little reunion was the highlight of my year too. I miss everyone! Happy New Year! haha...
Love the update. I feel the same. When school starts it's like a new year begins. Maybe that's normal when you have children in school. I also agree that that the reunion was most difinately the highlight of this year. I love you all and miss you as well.
Ha ha, their backpacks are bigger than they are! Thanks for this update, I love you guys so much! I loved being able to see you all out here, highlight of my year, definitely!
Post a Comment