Kaori is 2! Wow, it goes by fast. She's 2 and loving it! She has so much personality, she is so fun to be around. Everything she says is just adorable. Her current fave, "It's not fai-ya!" coupled with furrowed eyebrows, huge pouty lip and tightly folded arms. Granted, I do not like this and have to either ignore or reprimand, but I do turn away and have to compose myself to do either. She loves to sing. Her faves include Hairspray, HSM, HM, Natasha Beddingfield, Enchanted and WOW! WOW! Wubbzy!. She is finally getting into coloring, and has learned many of her colors. She began the journey with "I don' know, GREEN!" every time we asked her about a color of something. Now she responds still, "I don' know...", but with (70% of the time) the right color. She is definitely our favorite 2 year old!
Naomi started Kindergarten! Wow! And things are still all up in the air. Our smartypants little girl is blowing everyone away at school. We're going to discuss "options" next week at our parent/teacher conference. She's visited one of the first grade classes and goes to another room for part of the day. Sometimes I feel like she should have been born to geniuses, though I'm grateful she's ours. She sure does learn and remember everything. I can't believe she'll be 6 soon. Her smile still wins me over and her laugh is contagious. Friends and family are very all important to her, and she misses the old ones, and gets excited about new ones. Her daily questions aren't "where are we going today?" they are, "who are we going to see today?". She loves to draw and write, and has currently "written" three "books" for herself. She has decided that a book needs twenty pages and writes until she fills them. Her drawing has really gotten better over the last few months and has impressed me and I love seeing what she brings home from school.
Finally,
The biggest and best thing this fall was the birth of Aidan Makoto Lukens to Erik's sister, Cristina. He is adorable, sweet, and precious. Labor was intense, the c-section quick, the recovery still in progress, and after being in NICU for a week because of infection, he's home with mom and dad:) Congrats to you CCC!
and your bro and fam loves you too!
The biggest and best thing this fall was the birth of Aidan Makoto Lukens to Erik's sister, Cristina. He is adorable, sweet, and precious. Labor was intense, the c-section quick, the recovery still in progress, and after being in NICU for a week because of infection, he's home with mom and dad:) Congrats to you CCC!


2 comments:
YAY! I'm glad your posts are at least seasonal, and not yearly. :)
Your post is go cute! Erik, your awesome for being in so many plays. We will have to come see your next one.
Post a Comment